The historic ca. 1908 John S. Lawrence estate is privately situated on 10 acres including an approved and subdivided 2.1-acre buildable lot. The 18th century style colonial with nine working fireplaces has been restored and elevated by the current owners who specialize in the restoration of antique homes. The John Lawrence’s “Hunt Room” was created for the visit of the Prince of Wales in 1924. The sunny eat-in kitchen leads to the oversized deck overlooking a 2 acre pond. The semi-detached climate controlled 5 car garage was insulated and finished with epoxy floors and features a separate living space above. The grounds include an English garden, the Mill Pond, and a waterfall by the original stone Ipswich Rd bridge. With close proximity to the Bradley Palmer State Park, and the Ipswich River Wildlife sanctuary and trails provides endless outdoor opportunities, while being within 25 miles of Boston.